Hoosiers are rallying together to support our small businesses. Below are links to tools, financial resources, and marketing outlets during this difficult time.
In no particular order:
- Take the Independent Businesses Response to Coronavirus Protocols Impact Survey here. Results of how your business can be supported are published on our blog.
- Indiana Small Business Development Center COVID-19 Resources
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is currently accepting applications for Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) assistance. Applications can be submitted at www.SBA.gov/disaster.
- The U.S. Department of Labor has resources to help workers and employers prepare for the COVID-19 virus. Learn about workplace safety, wages, hours, and more.
- Visit Edible Indy for the latest on delivery, curbside, and shipping options. Click here for the direct link.
- Add your restaurant to the list of restaurants offering takeout, curbside, delivery and gift card sales via Savor & Sip.
- Indy Maven has published a resource guide for health, fitness & wellness, food & beverage, parenting & kids, and retail & business services. Send submissions to email@example.com.
- Jeb Banner launched a Google form for Indianapolis service workers to enter their name, workplace and Venmo account information. Then, would-be patrons can find their favorite restaurants and servers and give tips.
- Proposed legislation articles can be found on the National Federation of Independent Businesses website.
- State of Indiana updates on COVID-19 protocols and resources.