Indiana Originals is a promoter of independent businesses. We help Hoosiers and visitors discover and support local faster and easier while helping our business members find affordable resources to be successful, stand out from their national competitors, and get in front of new customers.
During this unsettling time, we want to help spread the word about changes in businesses and how Hoosiers can support one another. Protocols are changing by the day and sometimes by the hour. We will keep this post updated as often as possible.
Leading local living,
Mel and the Indiana Originals Team
Ways to Share and Support Independent Business
- Share the photo below from Common Deer in Vermont with quick tips on how to support small businesses.
- Take the Independent Businesses Response to Coronavirus Protocols Impact Survey here.
- Downtown food establishments, take this survey to keep us up to date on your operations. Click here.
- Report how your business has been impacted to the Indiana Economic Development Commission. Report your status here.
- Fill out the COVID-19 survey from the Small Business Association here.
- Visit Edible Indy for the latest on delivery, curbside, and shipping options. Click here for the direct link.
- Share the letter from Indy’s Independent Businesses
- Show of your local pride and share the support local badge from Indiana Originals.
- Don’t cancel your memberships, day care fees, subscriptions, music lessons, etc., If you can afford it.
- Buy gift cards.
- Keep up with your favorite restaurants via this new website https://www.savorandsip.info/.
Last update 3/17/2020 at 3:27 PM EST.