“Show Your Love for Local” Presented by Vino Mobile Bar and Indiana Originals
As COVID-19 continues to negatively impact small businesses across Indiana, Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar (independent, women-owned businesses) are partnering to encourage Hoosiers to show your love for local businesses!
Through the “Show Your Love For Local” Contest, participants are asked to take a picture of themselves supporting a small, independent, Indiana-based business and post it to Facebook or Instagram.
The post should include:
- One positive comment of the business or a description of how they are supporting them
- Tag of Indiana Originals, Vino Mobile Bar, and the highlighted business
- Use the hashtag #lovelocalIndiana.
There will be two weeks to participate in the contest.
Week 1: Friday, November 13, 2020, at 12:00 AM and ends on Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
Week 2: Friday, December 11, 2020 at 12:00 AM and ends on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
One participant will be drawn each week to receive a gift basket filled with items and gift cards all from local Indiana business owners.
Winner will be announced on or after November 23 and December 21, 2020.
Tags: @indianaoriginals, @vinomobilebar, #lovelocalIndiana
For complete contest rules, see below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate via Facebook and/or Instagram who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Indiana and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Indiana Originals, Inc. and Vino Mobile Bar, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, November 13, 2020, at 12:00 AM EST and ending Saturday, November 21, 2020, at 11:59 PM EST. Starting Friday, December 19, 2020 at 12:00 AM EST and ending Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by Saturday, November 21, 2020, at 11:59 PM EST and Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry through Facebook or Instagram. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar. Every complete post counts as one entry. Repeated pictures will not count as an entry. Each post must include a tag of Indiana Originals, Vino Mobile Bar, the featured local business, and the hashtag #lovelocalIndiana. In order to qualify as “local,” the business must qualify for membership in Indiana Originals. The business must be Indiana owned and operated, headquartered in Indiana, and not part of an out-of-state-chain. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive
a gift basket filled with items and gift cards all from local Indiana business owners valued at $250.00. The tagged business will receive a one-year complimentary Premium Level Membership for Indiana Originals. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing of qualified entries under the supervision of Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar. Winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT INDIANA ORIGINALS AND VINO MOBILE BAR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar, anyone acting on behalf of Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar, and Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar. Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user using the same picture; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND INDIANA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Indiana Originals, Inc., 4250 W 99th St, STE 120, Carmel, IN 46032. Requests must be received no later than November 21, 2020 at 4:00 PM EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign Indiana Originals, Inc., 4250 W 99th St, STE 120, Carmel, IN 46032 and Vino Mobile Bar, 13553 Lorenzo Blvd, Carmel, IN 46074.
- The Campaign hosted by Indiana Originals and Vino Mobile Bar is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.