Social Media Dames UNconference - #SMDames21 #Thankful
Nov 19, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Digital Dames, Inc. is proud to present the TENTH Social Media Dames UNconference.
About this event
There are no keynote speakers or breakout sessions at an UNconference, just 75 powerful women in one room sharing digital tips and tricks through fast-paced storytelling. Digital communication skills play a role in careers ranging from Mommy “TikTok” ers to Chief Digital Marketing Officers of Fortune 500 companies.
The ticket includes donuts in the morning and a lunch provided by one of Launch Fishers’ approved caterers. As noted above the Social Media Dames Facebook Page will have all the latest and greatest information.
Among the 75 women in the room, you will find 18 #SMDames21 #Thankful #Storytellers — each will share a five-minute story to help all in the room (and beyond) hone their digital skills.
• Danette Howard — Chief Policy Officer and Senior Vice President at Lumina Foundation; @DanetteHoward16 on Twitter.
• Chetrice Mosley-Romero – Cybersecurity Program Director for the Indiana Office of Technology & Indiana Department of Homeland Security; @MosleyCLM on Twitter.
• Dr. Erin L Albert — Pharmacist, Apex Benefits, The Edutainer Podcast, #STEMPrincess, Co-Founder #SMDames; Linktree
• Angela B. Freeman — Partner and IP/Patent Attorney at Barnes & Thornburg LLP; Host of IBJ’s The Freedom Forum Podcast.
• Mel McMahon –Co-Founder: Indiana Owned & Indiana.Gifts | Speaker/Podcaster on why Local Matters, Fundraising & Business Development Consultant; @IndianaOwned on Twitter.
• Edye Edens — Senior Research Compliance Consultant, First Class Solutions, Inc.; Health Law Externship Program Director at IURHM School of Law; LinkedIn.
• Megan Noel, PhD –Vice President of Marketing at Eleven Fifty Academy; @EtDrnkandBMegan on Twitter.
• Dr. Katasha S. Butler — Global | INTJ | Curator of Le Dîner en Blanc Indianapolis | Founder of The Pretty Girl Planner @prettygirl_planner and @dinerenblancindianapolis on Instagram; @TheKatashaShow on Twitter.
• Rhemma Payne — Contributing Faculty – School of Counseling at Walden University; Owner/Therapist – Private Practice. Rhemma Payne on Facebook.
• Thresette Briggs — CPO of Performance 3 LLC, Performance Innovation Executive; @Performance3 on Twitter.
• Mishell Cox –CEO and Owner at Cox Residential, LLC; Cox_Residential_Roofing on Instagram.
• Ariel Crawley — Vice-Chair and Community Engagement Coordinator for Indy Women In Tech. Indy Women In Tech
• Laura Buckner — Four-time Emmy winner, writer, cyclist, arts advocate, photographer, pastor’s wife, Communications Consultant at Indiana state Department of Health; @LauraABuckner on Twitter.
• Kendrea J. Williams — CEO PitchFeast Corp. Small Biz Advisor| Digital Marketing & SEO| Salesforce Expeditioner: Admin; @PitchFeast on Twitter.
• Banza Townsend Tracey — Actor, Director, Producer, and CEO of Pandora J Productions; MyssTownsend on Twitter.
• Emily D. Tisdale — Founder/Partner of Radius10, LLC & Founder/CEO of Recourse Resource; @EmDT on Twitter.
• Mendi Funk — President at Mendi Funk Consulting, LLC, Business Concierge / Project Coordinator: Mendi Funk on Facebook.
• Sonal Sheth Zawahri — Author, EI Consultant, and Trainer, Life Coach, People Collector & Connector; @SonalSZawahri on Twitter.
• Tina Jesson — Founder of Tea Roome Secrets & http://TheXperienceAcademy.com Speaker, Author, Trainer, Business Coach & Mentor; @TinaJesson on Twitter.
• Amy Stark — RINGLEADER – Digital Communication: Strategist, Influencer, and Ethicist. Professor, Philosopher, and Evolutionary Philanthropist @AmyStark on Twitter.
• Kristin Eilenberg — OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER – Strategic Life Sciences and Healthcare Leader, Execution-Minded Change Agent. @keilenberg on Twitter.