Twenty participating bars are mixing up sample cocktails for you try during the first ever cocktail tour of downtown Indianapolis. The mixture beings on Georgia Street where guests will be able to obtain samples from Indiana Breweries and restaurants. From Georgia Street, guests can utilize transportation arranged through HandleBar and Indy BrewBus to 20 participating locations serving drink samples in four downtown districts including Wholesale, Mass Ave, Fletcher Place, and Fountain Square.
Mixture will allow people to experience the flavor of Indianapolis’ growing beverage scene during a two-day event. Some of the Circle City’s best bartenders will create cocktails based on specific products and attendees can choose where to visit based on preference. The tours take place Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20 from 5:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Participating locations and assigned spirits include:
- Cerulean: Rittenhouse Rye on Friday and Basil Hayden’s Bourbon Whiskey on Saturday
- Harry & Izzy’s: James Oliver Rye Whiskey on Friday and Four Roses Bourbon on Saturday
- Plat 99: Michter’s Whiskey on Friday and Woodford Reserve on Saturday
- Severin Bar: Alberta Premium on Friday and Elijah Craig on Saturday
- Spoke & Steele: Templeton Rye on Friday and Lexington Bourbon on Saturday
- Bakersfield: Basil Hayden’s Bourbon Whiskey on Friday and Bacardi 8 Rum on Saturday
- The Ball & Biscuit: Four Roses Bourbon on Friday and Kirk & Sweeney Rum on Saturday
- Black Market: Backbone Bourbon Uncut on Friday and Agnostura Rumon Saturday
- Libertine: Old Forester on Friday and Tailwinds Rum on Saturday
- Liberty Street: Russell Bourbon on Friday and Prichards’s Crystal Rum on Saturday
- Mesh: High West American Prairie Bourbon on Friday and Appleton Estate Rum on Saturday
- Tini: Clyde May’s Whiskey on Friday and Shellback Spiced Rum on Saturday
- Union 50: Town Branch Bourbon on Friday and Zaya Rum on Saturday
- Bluebeard: Flor de Cana Rum on Friday and Death’s Door Gin on Saturday
- Hotel Tango: Hotel Tango Rum and Hotel Tango Gin
- Milktooth: Zaya Rum on Friday and St. George Gin on Saturday
- The Brass Ring Lounge: Los Tres Agaves on Friday and Journeyman Ginon Saturday
- La Margarita: Tequila Centinela on Friday and Langley’s Gin on Saturday
- Pure: Roca Patron Reposado on Friday and Copper & Kings Brandy on Saturday
- Thunderbird: Casamigos Tequila on Friday and Black Bottle Scotch on Saturday
Mixture was developed by the Indiana Craft Beverage Association with support from spirit wholesalers, restaurants, bars, community organizations and Indiana-based distilleries and breweries to empower industry professionals, educate the community and increase exposure of Indiana’s craft beverage scene.
Tickets are $50 for one night per person or $85 for two nights per person and can be purchased at IndyMixture.com
. A free t-shirt will be given to the first two hundred people to purchase tickets for Friday and Saturday. Attendees must be at least 21 years old.