- Over 1,900 beautiful “dream” gowns donated and more arrive each day.
- More than 60 hospitals across the United States have partnered with LAG and we are still growing.
- LAG has established relationships with 10 area funeral homes.
- LAG has experienced a wonderful response of many talented seamstresses.
- LAG continues to meet the needs of so many grieving parents.
- LAG is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Indiana. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. Please see your tax advisor.
Indiana Originals Features Little Angel Gowns on 93.1 WIBC
On Sunday, January 18th, 2016, Mel McMahon and Terri Stacy spoke with Indiana Originals member Marie Murphy of Little Angel Gowns about her inspiration for starting Little Angel Gowns, what they do, and how you can help! Listen for a new featured member each Sunday at 10:45 AM on 93.1 WIBC. [audio mp3="https://www.indianaoriginals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Little-Angel-Gowns.mp3"][/audio] About: Little Angel Gowns makes burial gowns out of wedding gowns for babies that are called to their heavenly home. All ‘angel gowns’ are donated to hospitals and funeral homes and are a gift to the families. (there is never a charge to the families, hospitals, or funeral homes for our gowns) A summary of our progress to date: